“Big thanks to the players for being patient”
Coach “Metalist 1925” Oleg Golodyuk about the away draw 0:0 in the match against Ingulets, which was won in the minority:
– Very nervous, fighting game. The guys gave a lot of emotions. It can be seen that the last rounds, the result puts pressure on everyone, so it was today. Thank you guys so much for being patient. I think this point is very important for us.
– Is the result of today’s match reasonable?
– Despite the fact that we played almost the entire second half in the minority… Again, we finish almost every match with ten men… I think that a draw is a natural result. We had our chances that we didn’t convert. At Ingulets, everything came down to flank passes, with which, in my opinion, our defenders coped with dignity.
– That is, your players fulfilled the set game plan?
– The game plan broke down with a second yellow card from Zhichikov. After that, everything consisted in the fact that you need to endure, to prevent Ingulets from taking advantage of these flank passes. Again, we thanked the guys for this draw. I think that she is a good result today.
– Since the championship is coming to an end, how can you assess the location of your team?
– Two more rounds, they need to finish. Unfortunately, nothing has been decided yet, and then it will be possible to make some assessments and evaluate our work. Two more rounds ahead, and then we’ll see.
– There are serious rivals in these two rounds: Kryvbas and Dynamo, how many points do you plan to score?
– No one will tell you for sure how many people plan to score, you have to go to every game and get the maximum result. It so happened that today, again, there are problems before the next round, because every round people drop out because of red cards, because of yellow cards. But nothing. We are confident in our guys, there are still two games, but we’ll see.
#Big #players #patient