“Pity the people who love Metalist”
On Thursday, May 25, the match of the 28th round of the UPL between the clubs “Kryvbas” and “Metalist” took place. The game ended with the score 2:0 in favor of the team from Krivoy Rog.
After the end of the meeting, the head coach of Metalist Kharkiv Peritsa Ognenovich commented on the defeat of his wards:
How do you like today’s match?
– You yourself saw everything. It’s just that our team did not play the next match at the level you need if you want to play in the Premier League. What can I say… Apparently, “Metalist” is now unable to take the necessary points. It’s a pity for the people who love Metalist.
– At the same time, what can you say about Kryvbas?
– Of course, it is striking that there is a high individual skill. Today, this team played as if this match did not need to be won – thanks to the quality of the players, the result will certainly follow. Honestly, I saw a good team.
– Did the weather affect Metalist’s game and how can you assess the first and second halves as a whole?
– Almost every match for us begins with the fact that the opponent scores against us. After that, it’s very hard for us to get together. Today, until the first goal conceded, the game was even. And after 0:1 everything started to go wrong.
– Is the financing of FC Metalist at a sufficient level now? Rumor has it that there are some problems in the club that affect the moral aspect …
This question is not for me, sorry. I can talk to you purely about the game.
#Pity #people #love #Metalist