“Zarya deserves compliments. Won 11 out of 13 matches
Zarya head coach Patrick van Leeuwen answered journalists’ questions after the match of the 28th round of the UPL with Shakhtar (0:3):
– You can make a brief overview. From the first minutes the game turned out to be nervous, we failed to show what we wanted, and even got a goal. Then there were a couple of moments, but it was to the liking of the players, through a forward pass. In the second half, after the red card, there was no way to do anything. We tried to play for Rusin and use his speed.
“Dawn” I can only say compliments on the results and what we showed, because the team won 11 out of 13 matches. In the second round, I think the coaching staff should look at the situation, and the players are already thinking about the next match.
– Will Guerrero be able to play against Oleksandria and Minaj?
“Our medical staff is working. Eduardo has some minor problems, but in the coming days we will clarify whether we will make him worse, or he will still be able to play.
– Will the final third place be a success for Zorya?
– I think, given what we showed – yes.
– Thanks to what did you want to defeat Shakhtar and what was missing to win?
– Because of the aggressive football, we wanted to organize and realize our chances. But from the very beginning there were not enough players to realize it. That was our level today, but it’s not what we wanted.
#Zarya #deserves #compliments #Won #matches